Passionate about electronic and mechanical technologies, with a background in engineering. Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Highly proficient in the troubleshooting of complex systems. Experienced in leadership, teamwork, public relations, implementation of new technologies, marketing, and the repair of complex machinery.
To secure a position as an Aviation Maintenance Technician with a company that will challenge me personally and allow the opportunity for growth, continued education, and utilization of my technical training and skills.
Formal training on Learjet 24, Piper Cherokee, AeroCommander 520, and Cessna 310 Airframe and Powerplant systems.
General: Performed Inspections, troubleshooting, and airworthiness determinations made on aircraft utilizing technical publications, FAR’s, manufacturer maintenance manuals, part catalogs and schematics. Completed logbook and paperwork documentation.
Powerplant: Performed inspection, repair, installation and troubleshooting on turbine, turboshaft, reciprocating engines, and systems therein including: Induction, Exhaust, Fuel, Ignition, Electrical, Communication/Navigation, Ice and Rain, Instruments and APU.
Airframe: Performed maintenance and inspections on Hydraulic/Pneumatic systems, Electrical, Fire protection, Flight controls, and Interiors. Fabricated airfoils (sheet metal and composite) from blueprint drawings. Performed registration marking and painting of aircraft surfaces.
- FAA Airframe Mechanic Certification A3175147
- FAA Powerplant Mechanic Certification P3175147
(Graduation Date January 31, 2007)
Airframe and Powerplant Maintenance – 99.59% (December 2006)
- High GPA awards received for all terms.
- Perfect attendance awards received for all terms.
- Team Leader – Assigns tasks for team members and supervises the successful completion of projects.
Wayne State University Detroit,
(Attended Classes 2000-2004)
Mechanical Engineering Major - GPA 3.2 (April 2004)
Course Highlights: Humanities; Chemistry; Biology; Computers in Engineering; Business Ethics; AutoCAD; Microeconomics; Calculus I, II; Physics
Roseville High School
- 4.0 Cumulative G.P.A.
- Graduated with Honors
Self Employed 2004-2006
- Performed various automotive related repairs which included complex electrical and mechanical systems troubleshooting
- Painted various vehicles and vehicle components
- Serviced air conditioning systems (under EPA section 609 certification)
- Rebuilt engines
- Rebuilt transmissions
- Assisted in multiple show vehicle projects
- Designed and built automotive engine management systems including the development of complex electrical circuitry, and visual basic reprogramming to support the hardware
- Installed and tuned engine management systems
- Traveled nationwide for automotive related consulting
- Moderated online Engine Electronics forum
(Audio/Video and Computers)
- Designed, built and installed custom home theater systems
- Designed, built and administrated home and business computer networks, including wired and secured wireless networking, as well as home integration systems
- Repaired Windows based computer systems
- Performed computer system upgrades
- Managed and moderated multiple websites
Precision Cutter Grinding
- Managed shipping and receiving
- Delivered tooling to customers
- Operated multiple types of manual grinding machines
- Represented the company in customer relations
- Oversaw final stage quality control
- Trained new employees on the use of machinery
- Operated “Anca” CNC cutter grinding machines, including rudimentary reprogramming and tooling changes
- Maintained Company Vehicles
Amtex Engineering 2000-2001
- Created inventory storage system
- Assembled wiring harnesses, and pneumatic valve assemblies
- Wired control panels involving complex electronic substructures
- Designed, built and administrated the computer systems network within the company
- Traveled to perform on-site repair and reprogramming tasks on automated electronic control systems
General Motors Explorers Group 1997-2000
- Worked on show vehicle projects, including custom fabrication of parts, welding, body work and painting, engine and transmission rebuilds, wiring, custom automotive interior design, suspension, and exhaust work
- Ran dynamometer test cells
- Performed new engine run-in and test procedures
- Trained persons on use of equipment and safe practices
- Represented the Explorers Group at events